Circular for Opening of school along with 'CAB' for the session 2022-23
The school has already started functioning for the session 2022-23, after experiencing a trail of Covid- 19 impacts. Although the cases are taking a swing of pattern of decrease and increase of number of Covid positive cases and the respective shifts in positivity rate. Under the existing scenario, the school management is not taking any chance and is strictly adhering to the norms recommended by the civil authorities. The school is strictly following:
- The teaching, non-teaching staffs are directed to use face masks while in the school.
- The students are not allowed in the school without using masks.
- During movements, a special care is taken to address social distancing.
- The water taps are hygienically operational and water coolers are given periodic cleaning.
- Deep cleaning of toilets will be conducted on hourly basis.
- Special staff is deputed during the break to ensure the social distancing and safety of the students while using the canteen facility.
- The staff is completely vaccinated.
- All members of the school fraternity (staff as well as the students) are encouraged to wash their hands repeatedly and avoid touching the surfaces unnecessarily.
- The school complex is sanitized frequently.
- The staff / students are discouraged to come to school if having cough, cold or fever.
- Students are advised to avoid eating from outside and discourage unwanted movements. Make sure that the students carry mask with them.
Your support and cooperation will help us to provide better schooling.