Schedule for New Academic Session 2022-23
"Success is the Reflection of Dedication, Diligence & Discipline"
Greetings from MDPS family!
The academic session 2021-22 successfully has come to an end. We appreciate your cooperation and support throughout the session. The new academic session 2022-23 will resume as per the below schedule.
- Grades IX, X and XII – Friday, 01st April, 2022
- Grades VI to VIII – Wednesday, 06th April, 2022
- Grades III to V – Monday, 11th April, 2022
- Grades LKG to II – Monday, 11th April, 2022
We request you to kindly take note of the following points:-
|S. NO.||GRADES||TIMINGS||Entry Gate||DISPERSAL GATES|
|1||I||8:00 AM to 1:30 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.2||WALKERS : Gate No.2|
|2||II||8:00 AM to 1:35 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.2||WALKERS : Gate No.3|
|3||III||8:00 AM to 1:45 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.2||WALKERS : Gate No.2|
|4||IV||8:00 AM to 1:50 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.2||WALKERS : Gate No.3|
|5||V||8:00 AM to 1:50 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.2||WALKERS : Gate No.2|
|6||VI to X||8:00 AM to 2:00 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.3||WALKERS : Gate No.3|
|7||XI and XII||8:00 AM to 2:10 PM||Gate No. 2||VAN : Gate No.3||WALKERS : Gate No.3|
2. School ERP: School is in direct contact with its parents through the online portal. You will be required to visit the school portal daily for all types of updates. To be eco-friendly, all the circulars, timetable, monthly planners (LKG-V), assignments etc. will be provided in soft copy through portal. The school Annual Planner 2022-2023 which is a planned schedule of Academics and Co- Curricular activities to be held in the session 2022-2023 will be available on the school's website i.e. www.motherdivineschool.com. This will certainly assist the children to prepare for the activities and exams beforehand. However, the dates mentioned are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. ALMANAC: Kindly fill the required details like medical record, van driver's consent etc. available in the school Almanac.4. Parent ID CARD: Kindly make your child wear the previous ID card till the issuance of a new one. Make sure to carry the parental ID card for every visit to the school. Without the parental ID card, entry to the school premises is not allowed.
We solicit your co-operation with the school in instilling discipline amongst our students and transform as rolled gold at the culmination of their journey at MDPS.